Quark Web-to-Print System includes a template design tool that runs on top of QuarkXPress.
This tool lets your designers:
- Create templates with professional-quality designs
- Quickly mark the components of a template that field staff can change
- Specify restrictions on changes such as limiting the font and color choices
- Specify how layouts adjust automatically to changes in copy length and image size
Quark Web-to-Print System includes a template and image database that lets you store and organize your projects, logos, and photos.
With Quark Web-to-Print System's Web-based editing tools, your field staff can:
- Create and edit marketing materials through their browsers
- Customize templates for their individual needs
- Fill in fields (such as "name," "title," and "address") to customize their templates
- Edit templates by clicking on text and images and changing them in the layout
Quark Web-to-Print's server creates press-ready PDF, PDF/X, EPS, PostScript, Web PDF, and Flash® files, as well as QuarkXPress documents.