Create Digital Signage with Powerful Design Tools and Easy Animation Tools
When you create digital signage, you may want to take an existing print design and make it digital. When you design digital content from scratch, you probably want to do it as easily as possible — and without having to learn new tools or how to code. And, of course, you need a design tool that gives you all the creative freedom you can tap into, so you can realize your vision for digital media.
With QuarkXPress, you can do all of this and more. Best of all, there’s no need to code.
With the easy-to-use QuarkXPress user interface, you can easily define where elements appear, how objects slide onto the page, and how page transitions look.
When you export digital signage, you can export it in full-screen mode, so it will look good on any output device. Vector-based elements, such as Bézier curves and typography, scale with no loss of quality.
- Use the powerful design and typography tools available in QuarkXPress for your digital signage
- Convert your existing print layouts into digital — even interactive — pages
- Add videos and sound to your digital files
- Quickly and easily define motion, transitions, animations, and more
- Share design elements and content automatically across media types
- Export in full-screen mode
- No coding required