This section describes how to obtain replacements for your Quark software products in the Americas.
Replacing Program Disks
If you have lost or misplaced your program disks, we will replace them under the following conditions:
- Your product is registered with Quark.
- You provide the serial number of the original product.
- If you are replacing QuarkXPress, your version is 8.0 or higher*.
- You pay the disk replacement fee of $20 plus tax.
- You pay an additional fee for overnight delivery.
- You contact Customer Service to initiate the replacement process.
* We do not carry replacement disks for versions of QuarkXPress prior to 8.0. If you have a registered version older than 8.0, you can upgrade to the latest version at the registered user rate.